Source: Social Media Today
Not ultilizing social media is a missed opportunity
The ABA conducted a survey in which it measured how attorneys and law firms are utilizing social media. There results illustrated that attorneys are more commonly utilizing social media for marketing. Smaller firms and solo attorneys are more engaged on social media but 62% of law firms cited that they maintain social media profiles.
1. Determine your client and what their experience will be.
When determining who to follow you should consider the demographics of your prospective client. Also you should be looking at your competition. Who is your competition following? What accounts, pages, connections your competition engaging with?
2. Determine your goals.
Although the ultimate goal is to generate leads the initial goal should be to generate brand awareness. Give your audience a reason to care.
3. Determine Content to post:
80% of your content should be original content and the remaining 20% should be outside content that is relevant to your prospective client. The most important goal of your content is to create value to your prospective customer. The best types of content to share on your social channels are blogs, infographics, videos, white papers, podcasts and relevant industry articles.
4. Determine Frequency and Post Time:
Below are the recommended times and how frequently you should be posting on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you need help implementing a social program for your law firm feel free to contact ONE400.